Your preK-6th grade student is invited to join ABC for an amazing week of Bible lessons, games, music, missions, and snacks that help kids encounter the one true God!
- When is VBS? VBS begins Monday, June 3 and ends Friday, June 7.
- What Time Does it Start? VBS starts at 9AM and ends at noon. You can drop off kids at 8:45AM at the front of the church. And will pick your kids up from the Sanctuary.
- What does VBS cost? It is FREE!
- What Ages can come? All kids in Pre-K4 through 6th grade are invited!
- How do I register? Click the link here or register on sight when you arrive!
- Will my kids eat at VBS? Yes, we will serve snacks each morning.
- Can I stay with my children? Yes, parents are welcome to go through VBS with their kids.
- Can my toddler attend VBS? We do not offer nursery or a toddler class. However if you stay at VBS, your toddler is welcome to stay with you during VBS.
- Will there be a special closing ceremony? Yes! Following the end of VBS, ABC will host a VBS picnic with hotdogs, cupcakes, and bouncy houses! All parents are invited to attend. On June 9 at 10:30AM, all VBS kids and their families are invited to attend a special Worship service that will highlight VBS. Your kids will sing their VBS songs during the service.